Every summer, NAOSMM is host to a conference and trade show that is filled with workshops and seminars that will help you keep abreast of the current topics, trends, and issues at the forefrund of our industry and your personal development. Our trade show has approximately 60 vendors, and allows members to preview new products and meet vendor representatives. The last conference was held in Indianapolis, IN from July 27 through August 1, 2014. This year, the conference will be held in Long Beach, CA, from 7/26/15 through 7/31/15.
Come meet in warm, sunny California, aboard The Queen Mary, at the 2015 NAOSMM Conference!
- Two full days of education and professional development aboard the Queen Mary.
- The educational seminars and rountable discussions will help you perform your job more efficiently, economically and safely.
- Discuss current topics in regulations facing the Scientific Materials Manager.
- Round Table discussions can help solve a dilemma you are facing today.
- Two half-days exclusively for trade show and vendor interaction
- The exclusive time set aside for the trade show allows you to interact with sales representatives and see new products and innovations.
- Find new vendors and develop and enhance relationships with current vendors.
- The vendor representatives at the trade show value your feedback to improve their products and services.
- Quality time with vendors can save you and your company time and money.
- Interact with other NAOSMM members and find out what vendors value and why.
- Network with peers in academia, research and industry
- NAOSMM is a welcoming group whose members are eager to network and learn from each other as well as our invited speakers.
- The camaraderie with peers is a priceless benefit and has drawn many members back to conferences year after year.
- Receptions and evening activities provide opportunity for continued networking and learning with peers and vendors.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the conference hosts, Elaine and Daniel Guerra, at email@example.com.