The 49th annual NAOSMM conference and tradeshow will be held July 24 - July 29, 2022, at The Hyatt Downtown Greenville SC!
The program sessions and trade show are going to be excellent: the professional aspects of the conference will be relevant, informative --even inspiring! The opportunities to network with vendors and colleagues and the relationships that come from them are truly priceless—every member has something to contribute and something to gain.
* Two full days of education and professional development in Greenville
- The educational seminars and Q&A sessions will explore best practices for lab safety, purchasing, and management.
- Learn about current regulations and strategies for compliance.
- Discover and discuss coping strategies for challenging situations.
* Two half-days exclusively for trade show and vendor interaction
- The exclusive time set aside for the trade show allows you to interact with sales representatives and see new products and innovations.
- Find new vendors; develop and enhance relationships with current vendors.
- Give feedback to vendors to improve their products and services.
- Save time and money with discounts and promotions.
- Interact with other NAOSMM members and find out about their vendor experiences.
* Network with peers in academia, research and industry
- NAOSMM is a welcoming group whose members are eager to network and learn from each other as well as our invited speakers.
- The camaraderie with peers is a priceless benefit and has drawn many members back to conferences year after year.
- Receptions and evening activities provide opportunity for continued networking and learning with peers and vendors.